CCTV Installation Sydney
High quality security camera installation in the entire Sydney area. We are experienced CCTV installers with years of experience. Professionally installed system will give you peace of mind and enable you to monitor your premises no matter where you are. Moreover, CCTV systems act as a great deterrent for anyone with bad intentions giving you additional sense of security.
Request A Quote Now!
Get your quote today and see how much you can save by working with us.
Antennas Supplied From $199
Same Day Service
30% Off Full Installations
No Call Out Fee
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
20 Yr Parts & Labour Warranty
Available 7 Days per week
Professional CCTV Installation Sydney
HD CCTV Cameras Installation
You can take monitoring of your home to the next level with our home automation services. This would enable you to monitor real-time video from any Windows PC, Mac or any mobile phone. See whether someone is in your home before entering and help authorities identify intruders if the worst does happen.
For Your Peace Of Mind we Offer:
- Fully trained and accredited CCTV Installers
- The Sydney’s leading CCTV supplier
- Buy your CCTV kit and book an installation at the same time in one place
- Competitive pricing and custom quotes
- CCTV installation available across all the Sydney’s Suburbs
We Do More With CCTV Installation
- We work out the best places to put the CCTV cameras. To cover the most area at the lowest price
- We route the cables to your video recorder
- We install your CCTV components for you
- We set up your DVR system
- We demonstrate the basic functions so you know how to use the system on your own
- We set up your phone or tablet to allow you to view footage online even when you are not at home
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will it cost to have a CCTV system installed?
To have your new security system professionally installed it can cost as little as $150 per camera or for a 4 camera bundle including NVR/DVR it can cost approximately $650. These prices may vary due to the need for a site inspection and also your preferences, and the time and tools required.
Should I get my security system installed professionally?
A professional installer will always draw on their experience to ensure the correct placement of security cameras and security detection devices. This ensures that you capture all security events. They’re also very experienced with cabling, meaning that there will be a clean finish and all cables will be concealed and safe.
What are some of the benefits of having a CCTV system?
Your private video surveillance system can be quite useful in a number of ways when installed:
- CCTV camera acts as deterrence against most small time criminals and intruders
- Gives you the opportunity of monitoring your home or pet or loved one from afar
- Recorded video feed also allows you to analyse activities around your home or business on a daily or weekly basis, In the case of a crime being committed in your home or office, you will have recorded evidence that can be used in a criminal investigation at a later date
Are all CCTV cameras waterproof?
Normal CCTV cameras won’t last long outdoors, a weatherproof IP66 certified casing is required if you are wanting to monitor the outdoors.